- Provide quality customer service;
- Identify and assess the risks and needs of its clients;
- Advise customers on the products best suited to their situation;
- Negotiate for customers with different insurers;
- Perform policy renewals and changes requested by customers;
- Listening to its customers;
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to establish a relationship of trust with customers;
- Establish a good collaboration with colleagues;
- Customer service experience
SKILLS IN DEMAND:
- REQUIRED] Personal Damage Insurance Licence – Agent or Broker (AMF).
- [ATOUT] Good ability with Microsoft Office software, including Outlook and Word;
- [ASSET] Experience in a brokerage office.
- [ATOUT] Bilingualism (Speaking and Writing);
- [ATOUT] Knowledge of the PowerBroker management system
- [ATOUT] Work with major programs such as Expert Rate and those of insurers (Intact, Unique, Promutuel and Economic)
- Depending on the experience (to be discussed) with improvement on sales and SEO.
- Evolve in a stimulating environment within a growing company
- Very high possibility of advancement
- Continuing education offered
- Flexible schedule and sensitive to work/family balance
Type of employment:
Due to Covid-19, wearing a mask is mandatory for all clients coming to our office (branch). We remain on the lookout for compliance with current sanitary measures.